Glacier Honed 1×1 Marble Mosaics 12×12
A GIFT FROM NATURE… ARTISTICALLY REFINED BY MAN
White capped glaciers with their statement of majesty and spaciousness inspired the name of this collection. The finely honed, matte finish with its precision cut sizes and shapes add an element of beauty, tranquility and individuality to both residential and commercial applications. The inspiration has led to a perfectly coordinated portfolio of floor, wall and countertop tiles to create the living or working environment you desire. Other than the mouldings, which are for non-floor applications, all products can be used on floors as well as walls, providing more options than other materials provide. Enjoy this gift of nature, which has been fashioned by man.
Weight : 5.2954 lbs / pcs Types : Mosaics Usage : Floor/wall Thickness : 3/8 Style : Classic Size : 12×12 Finish : Honed Edge : Straight Cut Design : 1×1 Category : Marble Collection : Glacier Color : White Area : Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.