Golden Onyx Polished Onyx Tiles 12×12
Exotic statements of nature… Golden Onyx is a magnificent gift of nature. it is a gift of warmth that includes an incredible depth of color. The stone is formed by nature into translucent layers of marble. This tile is precision cut for use on floors, walls and countertops. They provide a focal point wherever they are used. The onyx color palette goes from a rich neutral to exotic depths of color. Define your living space, your statement of design, and your appreciation of truly natural art. Enjoy this gift of nature.- Marble systems product offering.
Weight : 5.5418 lbs / sqft Types : Tiles Usage : Floor/wall Thickness Group : Thin Thickness : 3/8 Style : Modern Size Group : 12×12 Size Category : Big Shape : Square Size : 12×12 Finish : Polished Edge : Bevelled Color Group : Golden Onyx Category : Onyx Collection : Golden Onyx Color : Yellow Area : Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.