Avalon Rock Face 1x2 Marble Mosaics size: 12 5/8x12 5/8
THE NATURAL FLOW OF DESIGN AND IMAGINATION
The EXpOSURE COLLECTION is a design and artistic accomplishment in natural stone. Texture, size and surface dimension are created through the art of mosaics. The collection is designed for use as a wall covering that can be used both on interior and exterior surfaces. Use it as an accent or complete covering for walls and vertical surfaces. A feeling of permanence and strength exudes from this exceptional design and stone selection.
Weight : 6.6814 lbs / pcs Types : Mosaics Usage : Comm. Interior Walls, Res. Interior Walls Thickness : 3/4 Style : Rustic Size : 12 5/8×12 5/8 Finish : Rock Face Edge : Straight Cut Design : 1×2 Category : Marble Collection : Avalon Marble Color : White Area : Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room Frost Resistance :
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.