0.38 lbs / pcs
|East Coast||(212) 627 8300|
|West Coast||(310) 657 0510|
How can we help you? Please write to us.
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
Complete your design with these products.
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 0.38 lbs / pcs Types Moldings Style Modern Finish Glossy Collection Status Ceramic Color Black Area Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
PRODUCT INFORMATIONThe Status Ceramic Collection is a beautiful ceramic assemblage featuring nine beautifully designed patterns combined with a wonderful palette of nine warm pastel colors.This glossy ceramic tile is a perfect choice for a focal point in a chic space. At home in any interior wall application, this collection is an excellent fit for bath, kitchen, and living room areas seeking character and charm.Our ceramic tiles are hand pressed with traditional wet press machines. Wet ceramic presses reasonably old, but unlike machine made tiles, each tile is unique. Wet clay takes several days to dry before it is fired the first time. When the tiles are fired or baked the first time, they then go for glazing. Our glazes are all ancient glaze recipes with unique, vibrant colors. Besides beautiful whites and grays, many vibrant blue-glazed ceramics and metallic hues are offered.Status ceramics are available in many unique shapes besides the traditional subway tile format. Arabesque, elongated hexagon, Pentagon shaped tile, and classic chevron is some of the most popular forms. The classic subway tile is still one of the top sellers.You can use our status tiles by themselves, or in unique color combinations. Black and white tile, black and white chevron is some of the most popular shapes.We recommend using a good quality thin-set for installing our tiles.
- All hard surface materials , except porcelain tiles , should be sealed with a colorless water based penetrating stone sealer ( Dupont Stonetech or equal) per manufactures specifaction..
- All natural stone has color variation. We recommend dry laying all the material for blending prior to installation ok.
- We recommend an application of a grout release or a pre application of water based penetrating sealer on porous materials before grouting – all applications must follow sealer manufactures recommendations
- All white marbles and limestones must be installed with premium white thin set or mortar, and non water based adhesive
- We recommend water proofing all “wet” areas prior to installation.
- We recommend crack isolation membranes below all new stone and tile floors.
- You should store all materials indoors and in a dry area.
- We recommend that you order 10 to 20% extra for waste, cuts and color selection.
- Please review current applicable project guidelines, Specifications and best practices published by the TCNA (Tile Council or North America) www.tcnatile.com & MIA ( Marble Institute of America) www.naturalstoneinstitute.org prior to commencement of any tile or stone project.
Ceramic tile is a fired clay product. They may be glazed or unglazed, depending on the desired design concept and particular usage. Glazed ceramic tiles and many unglazed ceramic tiles are generally moisture resistant and therefore are suited for floor and wall spaces such as general living areas, bathrooms, kitchens, and so forth. Ceramic tile is relatively easy to keep clean, as they can tolerate many different common household cleaning products. Typically, ceramic tile does not absorb fumes, odors, or smoke. Because color may be fired into a tile’s clay body (in the case of unglazed tiles) or onto a tile’s glazed surface (for glazed tiles), ceramic tile will not usually lose color or fade when exposed to UV rays in sunlit conditions. Although many tiles have little to no variation, color can vary from tile to tile to differing degrees. This is an inherent and desired characteristic of all fired clay products. Therefore, all tile should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any tile after installation.
- Unglazed ceramic tile is typically more porous and will potentially absorb liquids and stains. It needs to be sealed to protect the surface from liquids. Staining can be prevented to some extent by sealing with a quality chemical ceramic tile sealer and will need to be sealed periodically in order to continue to be free from stains.
- The grout placed in between ceramic tiles is susceptible to moisture, so it will need to be sealed to make it impervious to water. Otherwise, water can seep through the grout, which weakens the installation and encourages mold growth.
- Unglazed ceramic tiles have greater slip resistance than glazed tiles. Because they can be slippery, glossy tiles are not generally recommended for high traffic areas or for residential sites with children and elderly people.
- Ceramic tile is durable but may be subject to chipping in environments with aggressive use.
- Check the technical specifications assigned a particular tile product.