Black Polished Marble Slab Random 3/4
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status||Retail Price|
|SL10803||Random 3/4x3/4||In Stock||$20.29 / sqft|
Retail price is suggested by our authorized dealers. Please contact them for further information on trade and quantity discounts.
- This item covers 40.00 sf area.
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
Weight 13.09 lbs / sqft Types Slab Usage Comm. Interior Walls, Res. Countertops, Shower Walls Thickness 3/4 Style Rustic Size Random 3/4 Finish Polished Edge Straight Cut Category Marble Collection Black Polished Marble Color Black Area Bathroom, Kitchen Frost Resistance
MAKE IT A REFLECTION OF YOU. The reflective surface of this black polished marble generates impressions of classic to contemporary floors and walls. The options for precision cut sizes and shapes as well as the superb creation of mosaic tile art abounds with this collection. 3-dimensional mouldings provide you with a rich finishing touch. This product is at optimized for coordinated floor, wall and countertop applications in both residential and commercial settings. We welcome you to take advantage of this portfolio of design and the endless possibilities it provides you. Enjoy basic black in any manner that you see fit for your lifestyle.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.