Brushed Aluminum Baroque Cabinet Vanities 35 1/2×21 7/8
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status|
|PS70053||35 1/2x21 7/8x34 1/8||2-4 weeks lead time|
- These items are sold as is. Items are available subject to prior sale. Please order additional material for cuts and waste. Material for add on may not be available.
Weight 154.00 lbs / pcs Types Vanities Usage Thickness 34 1/8 Style Modern Size 35 1/2×21 7/8 Finish Edge Design Baroque Category Cabinet Collection Closeout Sale, Bath Vanities Color Gray Area Bathroom Frost Resistance
Introducing our new Country Floors line of bath vanities; consisting of beautiful custom designs to enhance your bathrooms from the traditional to the modern. Our cabinets are made of superior quality featuring, a durable box construction which is ¾” solid wood and soft close doors. The drawers for the vanities are ¾” plywood dove tail construction, with under-mount glides, and soft close drawers. All the doors on the vanities are either glazed or painted with kiln-fired lacquer finishes which ensures durability. To ensure flexibility and ease of installation, back panels are cut to allow for ease of installation with plumbing, the interiors of the vanities are all finished to match the boxes, and all sides are flush finished ends.
* Stone vanities, Sink, and Faucets are not included.
** Price is only for bathroom vanity piece.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.