1.60 lbs / pcs
I know the square foot area I want to tile. Calculate the number of tiles I need to order:
|East Coast||(212) 627 8300|
|West Coast||(310) 657 0510|
How can we help you? Please write to us.
- Please note that all sample orders are processed and shipped in 7-14 business days plus shipping time.
- This item covers 0.97 sf area.
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
Complete your design with these products.
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 1.60 lbs / pcs Types Mosaics Style Modern Finish Honed Collection Marmi Vista Porcelain Tile Color White Area Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
With Carrara Honed&rectified 2x2 Porcelain Mosaics you can make any room look perfect and pristine. The beauty of mosaic tiles is hard to deny: whether you want the bold feel or some softer tones for your home decor, there's a mosaic out there waiting just for you. Porcelain tile is a type of clay product that can be used for many purposes. You'll find it in kitchens, bathrooms, and hotels throughout the world. Porcelain tiles are impervious to everyday residential use such as kitchen floors or bathroom walls which makes them perfect for wet areas like showers! Porcelain is a type of material that, unlike ordinary ceramics, has much more durability for everyday floor and wall tiles. For this product to be classified as Porcelain it needs less than 1% water absorption rate and some other technical specifications as specified by the Tile Council of America. Mix and match from a variety of flooring options such as wall tiles, mosaic tiles or floor tiles for your one-of-a-kind creation today!
You may be looking for a way to spruce up your living room or business space but don't know where to start. Mosaic floor tiles are an easy, affordable solution that can bring out the beauty of any area and is versatile enough to work in even small areas like bathrooms! The size of this product 12x12x25/64. You can use the site search to find a different size of this product - we've got it all!.
The Marmi Vista Porcelain Tile Collection is an elegant porcelain line featuring both a polished and matte finish.
Explore the different marble visuals and tile size options from floor/wall tiles to beautiful mosaics.
Marble has always inspired us to dream. Consider for a moment the Statue of David, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument. All are marble compositions. Now dream of a low maintenance material with distinctly marble visuals for you to utilize in a modern of classic design plan. Please note this collection is not available in Texas or California. The Marmi Vista is a Marble Systems product offering.
- All hard surface materials , except porcelain tiles , should be sealed with a colorless water based penetrating stone sealer ( Dupont Stonetech or equal) per manufactures specifaction..
- All natural stone has color variation. We recommend dry laying all the material for blending prior to installation ok.
- We recommend an application of a grout release or a pre application of water based penetrating sealer on porous materials before grouting – all applications must follow sealer manufactures recommendations
- All white marbles and limestones must be installed with premium white thin set or mortar, and non water based adhesive
- We recommend water proofing all “wet” areas prior to installation.
- We recommend crack isolation membranes below all new stone and tile floors.
- You should store all materials indoors and in a dry area.
- We recommend that you order 10 to 20% extra for waste, cuts and color selection.
- Please review current applicable project guidelines, Specifications and best practices published by the TCNA (Tile Council or North America) www.tcnatile.com & MIA ( Marble Institute of America) www.naturalstoneinstitute.org prior to commencement of any tile or stone project.
Porcelain tile can be termed a type or subset of ceramic tile. However, to be truly considered as porcelain tile, there are other, more stringent standards that must be met to differentiate it from mere ceramic tile. The essence of this increased burden centers around strength and moisture resistance. Typically, porcelain tile was composed of kaolin clay, feldspar, and quartz. To a degree, this remains the essence of the material. It is also fired at significantly higher temperatures than traditional ceramic tile might be. This results in the strength and water absorption advantages that porcelain tile is so well known for. This strength and moisture resistance creates a scenario where porcelain tile becomes the finish of choice for both heavy-duty commercial applications and lovingly conceived residential design plans. Naturally, this resistance to foot traffic and staining makes for a product with a serious sense of permanence. As a fired clay product, variation in shade and color can occur from tile to tile. This is an inherent and desired characteristic. Therefore, all tile should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any porcelain tile after installation. Please check technical specifications for more detail on a particular product.