10-12 weeks lead time
2.20 lbs / pcs
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 2.20 lbs / pcs Types Tiles Style Classic Finish Glazed Collection Renaissance Color Custom Area Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
PRODUCT INFORMATIONThe Renaissance re-awakened 15th century Florence and drove what may have been the greatest period of decorative art!Discover for yourself our Renaissance Style Tile Collection that offer beautifully hand painted panels in rich, mellow tones; gorgeous accent tiles and borders. Most historians will tell you that the Renaissance period in European history took place from the 14th to the 17th century.Perhaps of greatest importance, was that it created a bridge between the Middle Ages and the modern thought and culture.. What began as a cultural movement in Italy then spread to the whole of Europe, thus indicating the beginning of our Modern Age. Whether you entertain grandly or live simply, our Renaissance Style Tiles will transform your home into a noble haven. Bellisimo!
Ceramic tile is a fired clay product. They may be glazed or unglazed, depending on the desired design concept and particular usage. Glazed ceramic tiles and many unglazed ceramic tiles are generally moisture resistant and therefore are suited for floor and wall spaces such as general living areas, bathrooms, kitchens, and so forth. Ceramic tile is relatively easy to keep clean, as they can tolerate many different common household cleaning products. Typically, ceramic tile does not absorb fumes, odors, or smoke. Because color may be fired into a tile’s clay body (in the case of unglazed tiles) or onto a tile’s glazed surface (for glazed tiles), ceramic tile will not usually lose color or fade when exposed to UV rays in sunlit conditions. Although many tiles have little to no variation, color can vary from tile to tile to differing degrees. This is an inherent and desired characteristic of all fired clay products. Therefore, all tile should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any tile after installation.
- Unglazed ceramic tile is typically more porous and will potentially absorb liquids and stains. It needs to be sealed to protect the surface from liquids. Staining can be prevented to some extent by sealing with a quality chemical ceramic tile sealer and will need to be sealed periodically in order to continue to be free from stains.
- The grout placed in between ceramic tiles is susceptible to moisture, so it will need to be sealed to make it impervious to water. Otherwise, water can seep through the grout, which weakens the installation and encourages mold growth.
- Unglazed ceramic tiles have greater slip resistance than glazed tiles. Because they can be slippery, glossy tiles are not generally recommended for high traffic areas or for residential sites with children and elderly people.
- Ceramic tile is durable but may be subject to chipping in environments with aggressive use.
- Check the technical specifications assigned a particular tile product.