Cold Glossy Diamante Ceramic Tiles
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status|
|DC00251||6 1/8x6 7/8x3/8||1018 piece|
- This item covers 0.14 sf area.
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
- Comm. Interior Walls
- Res. Interior Walls
|Weight||0.50 lbs / pcs||Types||Tiles||Style||Modern|
|Color||Green||Area||Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room||Frost Resistance|
The Status Ceramic Collection is a beautiful ceramic assemblage featuring nine beautifully designed patterns combined with a wonderful palette of nine warm pastel colors. This glossy ceramic tile is a perfect choice for a focal point in a chic space. At home in any interior wall application, this collection is an excellent fit for bath, kitchen, and living room areas seeking character and charm.
Our ceramic tiles are hand pressed with traditional wet press machines. Wet ceramic presses reasonably old, but unlike machine made tiles, each tile is unique. Wet clay takes several days to dry before it is fired the first time. When the tiles are fired or baked the first time, they then go for glazing. Our glazes are all ancient glaze recipes with unique, vibrant colors. Besides beautiful whites and grays, many vibrant blue-glazed ceramics and metallic hues are offered.
Status ceramics are available in many unique shapes besides the traditional subway tile format. Arabesque, elongated hexagon, Pentagon shaped tile, and classic chevron is some of the most popular forms. The classic subway tile is still one of the top sellers.
You can use our status tiles by themselves, or in unique color combinations. Black and white tile, black and white chevron is some of the most popular shapes.
We recommend using a good quality thin-set for installing our tiles.
Ceramic tile is a fired clay product. They may be glazed or unglazed, depending on the desired design concept and particular usage. Glazed ceramic tiles and many unglazed ceramic tiles are generally moisture resistant and therefore are suited for floor and wall spaces such as general living areas, bathrooms, kitchens, and so forth. Ceramic tile is relatively easy to keep clean, as they can tolerate many different common household cleaning products. Typically, ceramic tile does not absorb fumes, odors, or smoke. Because color may be fired into a tile’s clay body (in the case of unglazed tiles) or onto a tile’s glazed surface (for glazed tiles), ceramic tile will not usually lose color or fade when exposed to UV rays in sunlit conditions. Although many tiles have little to no variation, color can vary from tile to tile to differing degrees. This is an inherent and desired characteristic of all fired clay products. Therefore, all tile should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any tile after installation.
- Unglazed ceramic tile is typically more porous and will potentially absorb liquids and stains. It needs to be sealed to protect the surface from liquids. Staining can be prevented to some extent by sealing with a quality chemical ceramic tile sealer and will need to be sealed periodically in order to continue to be free from stains.
- The grout placed in between ceramic tiles is susceptible to moisture, so it will need to be sealed to make it impervious to water. Otherwise, water can seep through the grout, which weakens the installation and encourages mold growth.
- Unglazed ceramic tiles have greater slip resistance than glazed tiles. Because they can be slippery, glossy tiles are not generally recommended for high traffic areas or for residential sites with children and elderly people.
- Ceramic tile is durable but may be subject to chipping in environments with aggressive use.
- Check the technical specifications assigned a particular tile product.