Cream Burle Semi Gloss Ceramic Tiles 7 5/8×7 5/8
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status||Retail Price|
|TL60181||7 5/8x7 5/8x1/2||1-2 weeks lead time||$30.10 / sqft|
Retail price is suggested by our authorized dealers. Please contact them for further information on trade and quantity discounts.
- This item covers 0.40 sf area.
Weight 6.60 lbs / sqft Types Tiles Usage Comm. Interior Walls, Res. Interior Walls, Shower Walls Thickness 1/2 Style Classic Size 7 5/8×7 5/8 Finish Semi Gloss Edge Straight Cut Category Ceramic Collection Temple Glazed Brick Color Beige Area Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room Frost Resistance
Thousands of years steeped in tradition have influenced the Zen of Japan’s architectural and interior culture. Add some peaceful simplicity to yours with our Temple Glazed Brick Collection that takes inspiration from centuries-old Japanese Raku Pottery. Brick as building material has been used, through out history, to create walls, paving and other aspects of masonry. Typically, the word brick referred to a unit composed of clay. However, today it may be used anecdotally to indicate rectangular items set in mortar. As such, brick can be composed of clay-bearing soil, sand, and lime, or concrete materials. Our artisans have layered in western innovation to deliver a gorgeous palette of brick tiles, each one delivering unique characteristics in glaze and surface variation.The Temple Brick Collection is designed to be used in interior residential or commercial applications, made in the USA, and is a custom order item. This is a Marble Systems product offering.
Ceramic tile is a fired clay product. They may be glazed or unglazed, depending on the desired design concept and particular usage. Glazed ceramic tiles and many unglazed ceramic tiles are generally moisture resistant and therefore are suited for floor and wall spaces such as general living areas, bathrooms, kitchens, and so forth. Ceramic tile is relatively easy to keep clean, as they can tolerate many different common household cleaning products. Typically, ceramic tile does not absorb fumes, odors, or smoke. Because color may be fired into a tile’s clay body (in the case of unglazed tiles) or onto a tile’s glazed surface (for glazed tiles), ceramic tile will not usually lose color or fade when exposed to UV rays in sunlit conditions. Although many tiles have little to no variation, color can vary from tile to tile to differing degrees. This is an inherent and desired characteristic of all fired clay products. Therefore, all tile should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any tile after installation.
- Unglazed ceramic tile is typically more porous and will potentially absorb liquids and stains. It needs to be sealed to protect the surface from liquids. Staining can be prevented to some extent by sealing with a quality chemical ceramic tile sealer and will need to be sealed periodically in order to continue to be free from stains.
- The grout placed in between ceramic tiles is susceptible to moisture, so it will need to be sealed to make it impervious to water. Otherwise, water can seep through the grout, which weakens the installation and encourages mold growth.
- Unglazed ceramic tiles have greater slip resistance than glazed tiles. Because they can be slippery, glossy tiles are not generally recommended for high traffic areas or for residential sites with children and elderly people.
- Ceramic tile is durable but may be subject to chipping in environments with aggressive use.
- Check the technical specifications assigned a particular tile product.