759.5 square foot
4.93 lbs / sqft
|East Coast||(212) 627 8300|
|West Coast||(310) 657 0510|
How can we help you? Please write to us.
- Please note that all sample orders are processed and shipped in 7-14 business days plus shipping time.
- This item covers 0.25 sf area.
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 4.93 lbs / sqft Types Tiles Style Rustic Finish Natural Collection Cotto Med Terracotta Tile Color Red Area Kitchen, Living Room, Outdoor
Renovating your home is easier than ever with Cross Natural Terracotta Tiles. From bathrooms to kitchens, you can make any location look perfect. When you think of terracotta, there are many ideas that come to mind. We use the word "terracota" in a variety ways - as an Italian red material, Mexican tiles which look like adobe (a type of clay), and Catalan designations for different types- but what is it? The name literally means baked earth or pottery made from earthenware fired at low temperatures with alternating layers and colors on top. A Natural finish is perfect for those looking to add a sophisticated touch of splendor. This tile's natural look will make any room design stand out from the rest. The Red Terracotta is an elegant choice for any space. It will accentuate the beauty of your tiles while adding character to your design scheme..
For a modern and stylish look, there are many options from floor to wall tiles with matching mosaics that give your home the perfect finishing touch. The size of this product 6x6x3/4. You can use the site search to find a different size of this product - we've got it all!
Our Cotto Med Terracotta Tile Collection of artisan terracotta tiles have an antiqued appearance offering the look and allure of centuries old Terracotta.
Available in 5 “stocked” patterns, these tiles are richly textured and boast a wonderful variation in hue ranging from henna, ochre to peach. Terracotta, can be very easily defined as “baked earth”, and has a history dating back centuries, as previously noted.
The typical uses over time have included tiles, mosaics, potteries of all types, roof tiles, drainage pipes and more. The body is usually relatively porous and may have been literally baked in the sun or fired in a kiln. These handmade tiles are truly an artisan creation in which no two pieces are exactly alike. Suitable for interior wall and floor use. Our Cotto Med Collection is the perfect adornment for you kitchen, bath, wine cellar or grand entry way.
This terracotta material is a Marble Systems product offering.
*This collection has high degree of color, size and texture variation.
- All hard surface materials , except porcelain tiles , should be sealed with a colorless water based penetrating stone sealer ( Dupont Stonetech or equal) per manufactures specifaction..
- All natural stone has color variation. We recommend dry laying all the material for blending prior to installation ok.
- We recommend an application of a grout release or a pre application of water based penetrating sealer on porous materials before grouting – all applications must follow sealer manufactures recommendations
- All white marbles and limestones must be installed with premium white thin set or mortar, and non water based adhesive
- We recommend water proofing all “wet” areas prior to installation.
- We recommend crack isolation membranes below all new stone and tile floors.
- You should store all materials indoors and in a dry area.
- We recommend that you order 10 to 20% extra for waste, cuts and color selection.
- Please review current applicable project guidelines, Specifications and best practices published by the TCNA (Tile Council or North America) www.tcnatile.com & MIA ( Marble Institute of America) www.naturalstoneinstitute.org prior to commencement of any tile or stone project.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.