8-10 weeks lead time
4.31 lbs / pcs
How can we help you? Please write to us.
|East Coast||(212) 627 8300|
|West Coast||(310) 657 0510|
How can we help you? Please write to us.
- This item covers 1.03 sf area.
Complete your design with these products.
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 4.31 lbs / pcs Types Mosaics Style Modern Finish Matte Collection Belvedere Porcelain Tile Color Beige Area Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
With Desert Matte 1x1 Porcelain Mosaics you can make any room look perfect and pristine. The beauty of mosaic tiles is hard to deny: whether you want the bold feel or some softer tones for your home decor, there's a mosaic out there waiting just for you. Porcelain tile is a type of clay product that can be used for many purposes. You'll find it in kitchens, bathrooms, and hotels throughout the world. Porcelain tiles are impervious to everyday residential use such as kitchen floors or bathroom walls which makes them perfect for wet areas like showers! Porcelain is a type of material that, unlike ordinary ceramics, has much more durability for everyday floor and wall tiles. For this product to be classified as Porcelain it needs less than 1% water absorption rate and some other technical specifications as specified by the Tile Council of America. This wall tile with a modern matte finish is sure to lend sophisticated splendor where it's needed. Mix and match from a variety of flooring options such as wall tiles, mosaic tiles or floor tiles for your one-of-a-kind creation today!
You may be looking for a way to spruce up your living room or business space but don't know where to start. Mosaic floor tiles are an easy, affordable solution that can bring out the beauty of any area and is versatile enough to work in even small areas like bathrooms! The size of this product 12x12x3/8. You can use the site search to find a different size of this product - we've got it all!.
Modernistic bliss with the implied richness in a matte finished porcelain is what our Belvedere Porcelain Tile Collection is all about.
In fact, a certain sense of Minimalism is expressed by this collection. What makes us see this? Is it the lack of clutter? The easy, unbroken visuals in subtle color themes? The lack of ornamentation that seems to focus your thoughts more keenly?
Whatever, the personal reasons you find, let us help you to express your thoughts on Minimalism. Beach, Graphite, Mouse and Elephant are stocked and ready to go in; 24”x24” field, 12”x24” field, 3 1/4”x24” bullnose, and 1”x1” straight set mosaic. Additional profiles and colors (Desert, Cream, Olive and Chocolate) available as “Special Order”, please review brochure for details.
Belvedere porcelain tile is the ultimate commercial tile material for any use.
- All hard surface materials , except porcelain tiles , should be sealed with a colorless water based penetrating stone sealer ( Dupont Stonetech or equal) per manufactures specifaction..
- All natural stone has color variation. We recommend dry laying all the material for blending prior to installation ok.
- We recommend an application of a grout release or a pre application of water based penetrating sealer on porous materials before grouting – all applications must follow sealer manufactures recommendations
- All white marbles and limestones must be installed with premium white thin set or mortar, and non water based adhesive
- We recommend water proofing all “wet” areas prior to installation.
- We recommend crack isolation membranes below all new stone and tile floors.
- You should store all materials indoors and in a dry area.
- We recommend that you order 10 to 20% extra for waste, cuts and color selection.
- Please review current applicable project guidelines, Specifications and best practices published by the TCNA (Tile Council or North America) www.tcnatile.com & MIA ( Marble Institute of America) www.naturalstoneinstitute.org prior to commencement of any tile or stone project.
Porcelain tile can be termed a type or subset of ceramic tile. However, to be truly considered as porcelain tile, there are other, more stringent standards that must be met to differentiate it from mere ceramic tile. The essence of this increased burden centers around strength and moisture resistance. Typically, porcelain tile was composed of kaolin clay, feldspar, and quartz. To a degree, this remains the essence of the material. It is also fired at significantly higher temperatures than traditional ceramic tile might be. This results in the strength and water absorption advantages that porcelain tile is so well known for. This strength and moisture resistance creates a scenario where porcelain tile becomes the finish of choice for both heavy-duty commercial applications and lovingly conceived residential design plans. Naturally, this resistance to foot traffic and staining makes for a product with a serious sense of permanence. As a fired clay product, variation in shade and color can occur from tile to tile. This is an inherent and desired characteristic. Therefore, all tile should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any porcelain tile after installation. Please check technical specifications for more detail on a particular product.