Flower Lavender Glossy Ceramic Tiles
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status|
|WNT10152||4x4x3/8||4-6 weeks lead time|
- Res. Interior Walls
|Weight||5.50 lbs / pcs||Types||Tiles||Style||Rustic|
|Finish||Glossy||Category||Ceramic||Collection||Novelda Floral Tile|
|Color||Multicolor||Area||Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room||Frost Resistance|
Our Novelda Floral Tile Collection is exclusively produced for Country Floors by one of the finest tile painters in America, this collection allows you to create the floral arrangement of your dreams, in tile! Floral tile designs have always been a staple of “designing with tile”. If your design plan revolves around an actual working lived-in farmhouse..then great. On the other hand, perhaps your canvas is an urban oasis intended to reflect a “modern farmhouse” style in an apartment setting. Either way, our Novelda Floral Tile Collection will work for you! Work one on one with any of our trained sales and design consultants to customize colors and create arrangements to be produced exclusively for you.
Ceramic tile is a fired clay product. They may be glazed or unglazed, depending on the desired design concept and particular usage. Glazed ceramic tiles and many unglazed ceramic tiles are generally moisture resistant and therefore are suited for floor and wall spaces such as general living areas, bathrooms, kitchens, and so forth. Ceramic tile is relatively easy to keep clean, as they can tolerate many different common household cleaning products. Typically, ceramic tile does not absorb fumes, odors, or smoke. Because color may be fired into a tile’s clay body (in the case of unglazed tiles) or onto a tile’s glazed surface (for glazed tiles), ceramic tile will not usually lose color or fade when exposed to UV rays in sunlit conditions. Although many tiles have little to no variation, color can vary from tile to tile to differing degrees. This is an inherent and desired characteristic of all fired clay products. Therefore, all tile should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any tile after installation.
- Unglazed ceramic tile is typically more porous and will potentially absorb liquids and stains. It needs to be sealed to protect the surface from liquids. Staining can be prevented to some extent by sealing with a quality chemical ceramic tile sealer and will need to be sealed periodically in order to continue to be free from stains.
- The grout placed in between ceramic tiles is susceptible to moisture, so it will need to be sealed to make it impervious to water. Otherwise, water can seep through the grout, which weakens the installation and encourages mold growth.
- Unglazed ceramic tiles have greater slip resistance than glazed tiles. Because they can be slippery, glossy tiles are not generally recommended for high traffic areas or for residential sites with children and elderly people.
- Ceramic tile is durable but may be subject to chipping in environments with aggressive use.
- Check the technical specifications assigned a particular tile product.