2 3/4"x5 1/2"x3/8"
6.81 lbs / sqft
Try a sampleFast shipping for your project.
How can we help you? Please write to us.
- This item covers 0.11 sf area.
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 6.81 lbs / sqft Types Tiles Style Modern Finish Ottoman Textile 1 Collection Aqua Forte Artisan Stone Color Blue Area Kitchen, Living Room
PRODUCT INFORMATIONOur Aqua Forte Artisan Stone Collection represents an unique artisan technique where organic or intentional patterns are etched into natural stone.Using multiple etching and engraving methods, rare visual impressions are created. After the etching process, the stones are hand colorized, gilded or glazed with natural and organic dyes and materials to deliver a uniquely elegant result.Man has always utilized stone as a building material in a very fundamental manner. Perhaps taking inspiration from caves deep within the Earth, man has learned to mine, hammer, chisel, etch and otherwise manipulate stone into dwellings and decor since time began. This collection is made for interior wall coverings. Aqua Forte is a unique artisan hand made tile collection for interior luxury wall coverings. Each stone is engraved by hand.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.