Ivory Rock Face 1x2 Travertine Mosaics
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status|
|MS00601||12 5/8x12 5/8x3/4||In Stock|
- This item covers 1.00 sf area.
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
- Comm. Interior Walls
- Res. Interior Walls
|Weight||6.68 lbs / pcs||Types||Mosaics||Style||Rustic|
|Finish||Rock Face||Category||Travertine||Collection||Ivory Honed Travertine|
|Color||Beige||Area||Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room||Frost Resistance|
Permanence in an ever-changing world. The Ivory Honed Travertine Collection combines art and craftsmanship to create an exceptional honed and filled natural travertine. Design options of sizes, shapes, mosaics and decorative trim pieces abound in this collection. In short by way of definition, travertine is a type of limestone and therefore is a sedimentary rock. It may have a concentric appearance and exists in white, tan, cream-colored, and even rusty varieties. It is has historically been been used in Italy and throughout the world as a building material. Travertine is one of the most commonly used stones in modern architecture. Think of the Farnsworth House, for example. This smooth yet unique surface in four designer neutral colors will add a refined touch to any floor, wall, backsplash or countertop in both residential and commercial applications. This is a Marble Systems product offering.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.