Miele Matte Beach Glass Mosaics
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status|
|GT00297||12x12x1/4||Temporarily out of stock.|
- This item covers 1.00 sf area.
|Weight||2.57 lbs / sqft||Types||Mosaics||Style||Modern|
|Finish||Matte||Category||Glass||Collection||Riva Del Mar Glass Pebbles|
|Color||Yellow||Area||Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room, Pool & Spa||Frost Resistance||No|
The Riva Del Mar Glass Pebbles Collection from Country Floors is composed of pebble like glass pieces that are available in a range of complementary colors. The eight colors are further enhanced by a two finish offering of matte and glossy. The history of glass mosaics, such as Riva del Mar, is that of an artisanal art form that has walked through time in lockstep with civilized man. Always helpful, our partners in knowledge at Wikipedia give us a basic definition that will allow us to understand modern mosaics: “A mosaic is a piece of art or image made from the assemblage of small pieces of colored glass, stone, or other materials. It is often used in decorative art or as interior decoration”. The warmth of the pebble shape works nicely with the cooler feel that the glass elements bring into play. Also, please take a look at our Luminere Glass Collection. The Riva Del Mar Glass Pebbles Collections is a Marble Systems product offering.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.