2-4 weeks lead time
3.67 lbs / sqft
|East Coast||(212) 627 8300|
|West Coast||(310) 657 0510|
How can we help you? Please write to us.
- This item covers 0.26 sf area.
Complete your design with these products.
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 3.67 lbs / sqft Types Tiles Style Rustic Finish Glazed Collection Las Palmas Glazed Tile Color Blue Area Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
Renovating your home is easier than ever with Peggy Blue Glazed Picket Terracotta Tiles. From bathrooms to kitchens, you can make any location look perfect. When you think of terracotta, there are many ideas that come to mind. We use the word "terracota" in a variety ways - as an Italian red material, Mexican tiles which look like adobe (a type of clay), and Catalan designations for different types- but what is it? The name literally means baked earth or pottery made from earthenware fired at low temperatures with alternating layers and colors on top. Glazed is the best way to make your ceramic and porcelain tiles last longer. By applying a glossy coat, you're increasing water-resistance - meaning less time scrubbing away dirt or spills! The Blue Terracotta is an elegant choice for any space. It will accentuate the beauty of your tiles while adding character to your design scheme..
For a modern and stylish look, there are many options from floor to wall tiles with matching mosaics that give your home the perfect finishing touch. The size of this product 5x10x3/4. You can use the site search to find a different size of this product - we've got it all!
Palma is an inspiring city in the Majorca area of Spain and the basis for our Las Palmas Glazed Tile Collection.
The city rises atop hues of apricot, honey and henna colored stone from the broad waters of the Badia de Palma. It is also known as Palma de Mallorca and is the capital and major of the Balearic Islands. In Mediterranean alleys, alongside terra cotta colored balconied homes, you will find beautifully glazed terra cotta accents on the exteriors and entryways that simply enchant!
Our Las Palmas Tile Collection is rendered in 7 historically inspired patterns and lustrously glazed in over 30 different colors.
*This collection has high degree of color, size and texture variation.
- All hard surface materials , except porcelain tiles , should be sealed with a colorless water based penetrating stone sealer ( Dupont Stonetech or equal) per manufactures specifaction..
- All natural stone has color variation. We recommend dry laying all the material for blending prior to installation ok.
- We recommend an application of a grout release or a pre application of water based penetrating sealer on porous materials before grouting – all applications must follow sealer manufactures recommendations
- All white marbles and limestones must be installed with premium white thin set or mortar, and non water based adhesive
- We recommend water proofing all “wet” areas prior to installation.
- We recommend crack isolation membranes below all new stone and tile floors.
- You should store all materials indoors and in a dry area.
- We recommend that you order 10 to 20% extra for waste, cuts and color selection.
- Please review current applicable project guidelines, Specifications and best practices published by the TCNA (Tile Council or North America) www.tcnatile.com & MIA ( Marble Institute of America) www.naturalstoneinstitute.org prior to commencement of any tile or stone project.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.