Temporarily out of stock.
6.45 lbs / sqft
- This item covers 0.50 sf area.
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 6.45 lbs / sqft Types Tiles Style Rustic Finish Natural Collection Reclaimed Terracotta Color Red Area Kitchen, Living Room, Outdoor
PRODUCT INFORMATIONThis new collection, features antique Reclaimed Terracotta Tile flooring dating back from 100 to 200 years ago during the Austro-Hungarian Empire.Salvaged from farmhouses and historical buildings, these tiles have been hand recovered, hand cleaned and hand finished one tile at a time making each tile truly unique. Terracotta, can be very easily defined as “baked earth”, and has a history dating back centuries, as previously noted. The typical uses over time have included tiles, mosaics, potteries of all types, roof tiles, drainage pipes and more. The body is usually relatively porous and may have been literally baked in the sun or fired in a kiln.The Reclaimed Terracotta Tile collection, ranges from incredible reds, pink to peaches and ochre and are available in the most popular shapes (rectangular, hexagon, parquet and square). Reclaimed Terracotta is suitable for exterior or interior use and perfect for bathrooms, kitchens to wine cellars and even be used for heated flooring options.This reclaimed material is a Marble Systems product offering.*This collection has high degree of color, size and texture variation.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.