Seashell Honed Basket Weave Limestone Mosaics
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status|
|MS00709||12x12x3/8||Temporarily out of stock.|
- This item covers 1.00 sf area.
|Weight||5.30 lbs / pcs||Types||Mosaics||Style||Classic|
|Finish||Honed||Category||Limestone||Collection||Seashell Stone Tile|
|Color||Beige||Area||Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room||Frost Resistance|
From the peace and tranquility of the sea. Our Seashell Stone Tile Collection sets the mood. The collection includes a combination of refined limestone and design elements ranging from traditional to contemporary decors. The surface of this product has a fined honed, tumbled and antiqued finishes, which bring out the inherent beauty of the stone. By way of definition, limestone is a sedimentary rock. It has historically been used in Italy and throughout the world as a natural building material. Limestone has enjoyed much utility in architecture. Consider The Great Pyramid of Giza, for example. The subtle blending of color, style and design creates wonderful choices for floors, walls, counters and backsplashes. The Seashell Stone Tile Collection is a Marble Systems product offering.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.