3521.29 square foot
5.04 lbs / sqft
|East Coast||(212) 627 8300|
|West Coast||(310) 657 0510|
How can we help you? Please write to us.
- This item covers 4.36 sf area.
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
- The minimum order quantity for this product is 100 sf.
- Due to shipping restrictions we are not able to ship a full size sample. Please contact us for smaller samples.
Complete your design with these products.
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 5.04 lbs / sqft Types Tiles Style Modern Finish Natural Collection Waterfall Porcelain Tile Color Gray Area Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
PRODUCT INFORMATIONWaterfall Porcelain Tile Collection takes Country Floors down an interesting road in terms of combining shape, size, and durability into one user-friendly package in through-body porcelain tile.Please take note of the parallelogram shape. This unique visual presentation offers an eye-catching pattern possibility that can clearly set the Waterfall Collection apart from more mundane product offerings.Porcelain tile may be described or imagined in many different ways. However, in general, the body is typically composed of kaolin clay feldspar and quartz. Although in recent years this composition has evolved. It is pressed into its shape and originally was left unglazed. In current times various glazes or pressings can then be added to the process. This shape is then fired at extremely high temperatures in a kiln which is essentially an oven. The result is very dense of vitrified material with almost no water absorption.
- All hard surface materials , except porcelain tiles , should be sealed with a colorless water based penetrating stone sealer ( Dupont Stonetech or equal) per manufactures specifaction..
- All natural stone has color variation. We recommend dry laying all the material for blending prior to installation ok.
- We recommend an application of a grout release or a pre application of water based penetrating sealer on porous materials before grouting – all applications must follow sealer manufactures recommendations
- All white marbles and limestones must be installed with premium white thin set or mortar, and non water based adhesive
- We recommend water proofing all “wet” areas prior to installation.
- We recommend crack isolation membranes below all new stone and tile floors.
- You should store all materials indoors and in a dry area.
- We recommend that you order 10 to 20% extra for waste, cuts and color selection.
- Please review current applicable project guidelines, Specifications and best practices published by the TCNA (Tile Council or North America) www.tcnatile.com & MIA ( Marble Institute of America) www.naturalstoneinstitute.org prior to commencement of any tile or stone project.
Porcelain tile can be termed a type or subset of ceramic tile. However, to be truly considered as porcelain tile, there are other, more stringent standards that must be met to differentiate it from mere ceramic tile. The essence of this increased burden centers around strength and moisture resistance. Typically, porcelain tile was composed of kaolin clay, feldspar, and quartz. To a degree, this remains the essence of the material. It is also fired at significantly higher temperatures than traditional ceramic tile might be. This results in the strength and water absorption advantages that porcelain tile is so well known for. This strength and moisture resistance creates a scenario where porcelain tile becomes the finish of choice for both heavy-duty commercial applications and lovingly conceived residential design plans. Naturally, this resistance to foot traffic and staining makes for a product with a serious sense of permanence. As a fired clay product, variation in shade and color can occur from tile to tile. This is an inherent and desired characteristic. Therefore, all tile should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any porcelain tile after installation. Please check technical specifications for more detail on a particular product.