Snow Glossy Arabasquette Ceramic Decorative 6×8
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status|
|TL42411||6x8x3/8||2-4 weeks lead time|
- This item covers 0.22 sf area.
Weight 1.54 lbs / pcs Types Decorative Usage Res. Interior Walls Thickness 3/8 Style Classic Size 6×8 Finish Glossy Edge Round Design Arabasquette Category Ceramic Collection Moresque Glazed Tile Color White Area Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room Frost Resistance
Product InformationMoresque Glazed Tile is luxury hand-made ceramic tile and decorative collection. There are endless combinations of unique tile shapes and pieces from field tile to Arabesque. An exquisite assemblage of stylized interlocking Arabesque patterns and intricate mosaics of enduring beauty and ancient American craftsmanship. Suitable for interior wall and light traffic floor applications, as well as commercial interior wall applications. Moresque’s majestic decorative tiles come along with various shapes and sizes of field tile, trim and architectural moldings.Moresque’s alluring spectrum is composed of beautiful timeless colors including four in stock. The moderate variation... The subtle variation within each of these artfully hand glazed ceramic tiles are a true testament that our Moresque Tile has taken on a life of its own!
Ceramic tile is a fired clay product. They may be glazed or unglazed, depending on the desired design concept and particular usage. Glazed ceramic tiles and many unglazed ceramic tiles are generally moisture resistant and therefore are suited for floor and wall spaces such as general living areas, bathrooms, kitchens, and so forth. Ceramic tile is relatively easy to keep clean, as they can tolerate many different common household cleaning products. Typically, ceramic tile does not absorb fumes, odors, or smoke. Because color may be fired into a tile’s clay body (in the case of unglazed tiles) or onto a tile’s glazed surface (for glazed tiles), ceramic tile will not usually lose color or fade when exposed to UV rays in sunlit conditions. Although many tiles have little to no variation, color can vary from tile to tile to differing degrees. This is an inherent and desired characteristic of all fired clay products. Therefore, all tile should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any tile after installation.
- Unglazed ceramic tile is typically more porous and will potentially absorb liquids and stains. It needs to be sealed to protect the surface from liquids. Staining can be prevented to some extent by sealing with a quality chemical ceramic tile sealer and will need to be sealed periodically in order to continue to be free from stains.
- The grout placed in between ceramic tiles is susceptible to moisture, so it will need to be sealed to make it impervious to water. Otherwise, water can seep through the grout, which weakens the installation and encourages mold growth.
- Unglazed ceramic tiles have greater slip resistance than glazed tiles. Because they can be slippery, glossy tiles are not generally recommended for high traffic areas or for residential sites with children and elderly people.
- Ceramic tile is durable but may be subject to chipping in environments with aggressive use.
- Check the technical specifications assigned a particular tile product.