519.82 square foot
4.42 lbs / sqft
How can we help you? Please write to us.
- Please note that all sample orders are processed and shipped in 7-14 business days plus shipping time.
- This item covers 0.32 sf area.
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
Complete your design with these products.
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 4.42 lbs / sqft Types Tiles Style Modern Finish Natural Collection Piedra Norge Porcelain Color Beige Area Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
Renovating your home is easier than ever with Taupe Natural Porcelain Tiles. From bathrooms to kitchens, you can make any location look perfect. Porcelain tile is a type of clay product that can be used for many purposes. You'll find it in kitchens, bathrooms, and hotels throughout the world. Porcelain tiles are impervious to everyday residential use such as kitchen floors or bathroom walls which makes them perfect for wet areas like showers! Porcelain is a type of material that, unlike ordinary ceramics, has much more durability for everyday floor and wall tiles. For this product to be classified as Porcelain it needs less than 1% water absorption rate and some other technical specifications as specified by the Tile Council of America. A Natural finish is perfect for those looking to add a sophisticated touch of splendor. This tile's natural look will make any room design stand out from the rest. The Beige Porcelain is an elegant choice for any space. It will accentuate the beauty of your tiles while adding character to your design scheme..
For a modern and stylish look, there are many options from floor to wall tiles with matching mosaics that give your home the perfect finishing touch. The size of this product 4x12x25/64. You can use the site search to find a different size of this product - we've got it all!
Piedra Norge Porcelain Collection stands for outstanding performance and beauty. This collection is a tasteful extension from indoor to outdoor space while providing high-impact quality.
This multifunctional porcelain collection is environmentally friendly, frost proofed, antislip resistant. The contemporary look of this collection offers beautiful neutral colors available as tile, mosaics, base, and wall decos to give your interiors an organic and welcoming feel.
- All hard surface materials , except porcelain tiles , should be sealed with a colorless water based penetrating stone sealer ( Dupont Stonetech or equal) per manufactures specifaction..
- All natural stone has color variation. We recommend dry laying all the material for blending prior to installation ok.
- We recommend an application of a grout release or a pre application of water based penetrating sealer on porous materials before grouting – all applications must follow sealer manufactures recommendations
- All white marbles and limestones must be installed with premium white thin set or mortar, and non water based adhesive
- We recommend water proofing all “wet” areas prior to installation.
- We recommend crack isolation membranes below all new stone and tile floors.
- You should store all materials indoors and in a dry area.
- We recommend that you order 10 to 20% extra for waste, cuts and color selection.
- Please review current applicable project guidelines, Specifications and best practices published by the TCNA (Tile Council or North America) www.tcnatile.com & MIA ( Marble Institute of America) www.naturalstoneinstitute.org prior to commencement of any tile or stone project.
Porcelain tile can be termed a type or subset of ceramic tile. However, to be truly considered as porcelain tile, there are other, more stringent standards that must be met to differentiate it from mere ceramic tile. The essence of this increased burden centers around strength and moisture resistance. Typically, porcelain tile was composed of kaolin clay, feldspar, and quartz. To a degree, this remains the essence of the material. It is also fired at significantly higher temperatures than traditional ceramic tile might be. This results in the strength and water absorption advantages that porcelain tile is so well known for. This strength and moisture resistance creates a scenario where porcelain tile becomes the finish of choice for both heavy-duty commercial applications and lovingly conceived residential design plans. Naturally, this resistance to foot traffic and staining makes for a product with a serious sense of permanence. As a fired clay product, variation in shade and color can occur from tile to tile. This is an inherent and desired characteristic. Therefore, all tile should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any porcelain tile after installation. Please check technical specifications for more detail on a particular product.