Walnut Dark Tumbled Travertine Patterns size: Versailles Pattern
CAPRI STONE COLLECTION…THE NATURAL SOLUTION FOR ALL WALKS OF LIFE
CApRI STONE is the natural way to enjoy natures beauty both indoors and outdoors. This multi- use natural paver stone can be used on driveways, patios, pool decks and more. These beautiful pavers can be installed in either sand or cement. The collection also includes pool copings to provide the natural beauty of stone to the pools edge. Imagine driving into your natural stone driveway and walking into your stone foyer, which flows throughout the house, leading you out to a natural stone patio. A magnificent way to bring Mother Nature into every aspect of the home, this collection brings color, style and design for every living space.
Weight : 16.2074 lbs / sqft Types : Patterns Usage : Floor Thickness : 1 3/8 Style : Rustic Size : Versailles Pattern Finish : Tumbled Edge : Round Category : Travertine Collection : Walnut Dark Travertine Color : Brown Area : Outdoor, Pool & Spa Frost Resistance : No
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.