Thassos White Polished Andorra Marble Moldings 2×12
THASSOS WHITE MARBLE TILE… A CLASSIC STATEMENT OF ELEGANCE, BEAUTY AND TRADITION
The elegance, beauty and tradition of Thassos White Marble, which has its beginnings on a small island in the Northern Aegean Sea, make these tiles a superb selection. This stone has been quarried and used as a building material since ancient times for statutes of art, buildings, monuments and interiors of homes throughout the centuries. This floor and wall covering, with its inherent beauty and purity of white combined with tiles, mosaics, decorative trims and slabs for countertops, walls and stairs, make this a natural choice for yesterdays, todays and tomorrows elegant residences.
Weight : 1.8458 lbs / pcs Types : Moldings Usage : Wall Thickness : 1 Style : Modern Size : 2×12 Finish : Polished Edge : Straight Cut Design : Andorra Category : Marble Collection : Thassos White Color : White Area : Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.