Atelier White Honed 1x2 Porcelain Mosaics size: 12x12
The Atelier Porcelain Tile Collection from Country Floors offers a lean yet muscular style featuring elegant rectangular shapes. Porcelain tile may be described or imagined in many different ways. However, in general, the body is typically composed of kaolin clay feldspar and quartz. Although in recent years this composition has evolved. It is pressed into its shape and originally was left unglazed. In current times various glazes or pressings can then be added to the process. This shape is then fired at extremely high temperatures in a kiln which is essentially an oven. The result is a very dense of vitrified material with almost no water absorption.
Weight : 3.5420 lbs / pcs Types : Mosaics Usage : Bath Floors/walls, Comm. Interior Floor, Comm. Interior Walls, Res. Interior Floors, Res. Interior Walls, Shower Floors, Shower Walls Thickness : 5/16 Style : Modern Size : 12×12 Finish : Honed Edge : Straight Cut Design : 1×2 Category : Porcelain Collection : Atelier Porcelain Color : White Area : Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room Frost Resistance : Yes
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.