Basho Iridescent 1×1 Glass Mosaics 12 3/8×12 3/8
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status|
|SON11278||12 3/8x12 3/8x15/64||Temporary out of stock.|
Please call 1 212-627-8300 to get samples and/or price quotation.
- This item covers 1.06 sf area.
* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
- Comm. Interior Walls
- Res. Interior Walls
- Shower Walls
We are very happy to introduce our Vihara Glass Tiles Collection to our many clients and friends within the Country Floors orbit. This hand-crafted
, post-consumer glass product yields a unique and individually arresting visual appearance in each and every tile.The eco-friendly nature of the glass comes from the fact that post-consumer glass has actually reached the consumer, been used, been discarded, and then diverted into this secondary purpose as tile. Please enjoy this material from both the design perspective and the environmental one.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.