Britannia, Black Honed Mcm Hexagon 8 Marble Mosaics
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status|
|MS01523||8 Inchx3/8||64 pcs in stock|
- This item covers 0.38 sf area.
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
- Bath Floors/walls
- Comm. Interior Floor
- Comm. Interior Walls
- Res. Interior Floors
- Res. Interior Walls
- Shower Floors
- Shower Walls
|Weight||2.75 lbs / pcs||Types||Mosaics||Style||Modern|
|Finish||Honed||Category||Marble||Collection||Studio Mosaic Tile|
|Color||Multicolor||Area||Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room||Frost Resistance|
Yes, we call them Studio Mosaic Tile but in truth, each of these truly irresistible uniquely designed “STOCKED” geometric Water Jet patterns deliver incredible design and value! Value in the sense of the creation of a custom appearing element in a very reasonably arrived at manner. These fresh interpretations of English, French Bistro, Deco, and Mid Century Modern motifs boast multi “tone on tone” and textural stories that will certainly convey a very personal message to any aficionado's individual vision. Ideally marrying these fabulous decorative statements with our “Stocked” field stones, trims, moldings and slabs will definitely deliver the complete look, so we've got you covered!
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.