Calacatta Gold Honed Gothic Arabesque Marble Waterjet Decos
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status|
|NW90349||4 7/8x8 13/16x3/8||2-4 weeks lead time|
- This item covers 0.18 sf area.
- Bath Floors/walls
- Comm. Interior Floor
- Comm. Interior Walls
- Res. Interior Floors
- Res. Interior Walls
- Shower Floors
- Shower Walls
|Weight||1.54 lbs / pcs||Types||Waterjet Decos||Style||Modern|
|Finish||Honed||Category||Marble||Collection||Calacatta Gold Honed Marble, Dimensions Waterjet Designs|
|Color||White||Area||Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room||Frost Resistance|
Calacatta Gold Honed Marble from Country Floors is a subtle and sophisticated version of an eternally stylish white stone. Long prized for the distinctive veining, so inherent to its visual presentation, Calacatta will also provide a movement and flow that is entirely its own. Marble is a metamorphic stone with a timeless history as a flooring, wall covering, paving material and sculptural medium. Think for a moment of the Taj Mahal, the Statue of a David, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument and perhaps your local courthouse. Now your starting to see the essence of the stone. Now even more unique, is Calacatta and the storied value it has always added to the places it has infused with energy. Calacatta Gold Honed Marble is a Marble Systems product offering.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.