Calacatta Tia Polished Chatham 2 Marble Waterjet Decos
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status|
|YNR90357||9 7/8x9 7/8x3/8||4-6 weeks lead time|
- This item covers 1.00 sf area.
|Weight||5.50 lbs / pcs||Types||Waterjet Decos||Style||Modern|
|Color||Multicolor||Area||Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room||Frost Resistance|
Mental images of New Ravenna always linger for those who have visited this Spanish coastal resort town. In the case of those who have not ever been lucky enough to experience this Costa del Sol treasure......the images become dreams. Our New Ravenna Decorative Mosaics Collection combine multiple mediums to produce finely rendered design elements worthy of any design plan. As defined by Wikipedia, “A mosaic is a piece of art or image made from the assemblage of small pieces of colored glass, stone, or other materials. It is often used in decorative art or as interior decoration.” We will of course bow to the judgment of our clients on our efforts.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.