Pl Ohs Waxed Terracotta Moldings
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status|
|WTI10116||5/8x8x3/8||4-6 weeks lead time|
- Comm. Interior Walls
- Res. Interior Walls
|Weight||3.08 lbs / pcs||Types||Moldings||Style||Classic|
|Finish||Waxed||Category||Terracotta||Collection||Pedralbes Terracotta Tile|
|Color||Custom||Area||Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room||Frost Resistance|
Country Floors is proud to make available to the discerning design market our Pedralbes Terracotta Tile Collection.This wonderful material is inspired by the beautiful terra cotta floors that are a part of the Monastery at Pedralbes, a 14th century landmark in Barcelona. Each tile is made according to centuries old traditional methods with carefully selected clays to ensure an incredibly reliable, high quality terra cotta. Choose between a supple pre-waxed finish or rustic matte finish. Available in two standard colors and 10 special colors with countless size and pattern options. There comes a time in the design process where the project shouts out for the unique. Classic old world terracotta, such as the Pedralbes Collection, will quiet things down with sheer elegance and beauty. Please also view our Cotto Med Terracotta Collection also.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.