4.40 lbs / pcs
How can we help you? Please write to us.
- Please note that all sample orders are processed and shipped in 7-14 business days plus shipping time.
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
Complete your design with these products.
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 4.40 lbs / pcs Types Moldings Style Modern Finish Gloss Collection Coastal Glass Tile Color Green Area Bathroom, Kitchen, Living RoomCountryfloors is the leader in quality Tide Gloss Qtr Round Glass Moldings 1x12 at the lowest price. We have the widest range of GLASS products, with coordinating deco, mosaic and tile forms.
The Coastal Glass Tile Collection from Country Floors features a series of interlocking tiles that are available in a combination matte/gloss finish.
Over the years, the use of color has been a constant topic in the world of stone, tile and glass across America. We certainly spend a good deal of time in this space discussing it. One way to simplify the task of choosing a color scheme is by thinking in terms of “disposable” colors versus “durable” colors.
Glass tiles provide the perfect example of a durable finish in modern design plans. The Coastal Glass Tiles Collection elements are soft to the touch with a neutral, organic type edge and are nicely functional in active areas, including kitchen back-splashes, countertops and showers. Also, please take a look at our Riva del Mar glass pebbles.
This material is a Marble Systems product offering.
- All hard surface materials , except porcelain tiles , should be sealed with a colorless water based penetrating stone sealer ( Dupont Stonetech or equal) per manufactures specifaction..
- All natural stone has color variation. We recommend dry laying all the material for blending prior to installation ok.
- We recommend an application of a grout release or a pre application of water based penetrating sealer on porous materials before grouting – all applications must follow sealer manufactures recommendations
- All white marbles and limestones must be installed with premium white thin set or mortar, and non water based adhesive
- We recommend water proofing all “wet” areas prior to installation.
- We recommend crack isolation membranes below all new stone and tile floors.
- You should store all materials indoors and in a dry area.
- We recommend that you order 10 to 20% extra for waste, cuts and color selection.
- Please review current applicable project guidelines, Specifications and best practices published by the TCNA (Tile Council or North America) www.tcnatile.com & MIA ( Marble Institute of America) www.naturalstoneinstitute.org prior to commencement of any tile or stone project.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.