Anoushka Honed Limestone Mosaics 10×10
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status||Retail Price|
|WBA10058||10x10x1/4||In Stock||$154.63 / pcs|
Retail price is suggested by our authorized dealers. Please contact them for further information on trade and quantity discounts.
- This item covers 0.59 sf area.
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
Weight 2.00 lbs / pcs Types Mosaics Usage Bath Floors/walls, Comm. Interior Floor, Comm. Interior Walls, Res. Interior Floors, Res. Interior Walls, Shower Walls Thickness 1/4 Style Rustic Size 10×10 Finish Honed Edge Straight Cut Category Limestone Collection Baba Chic Mosaics Color Multicolor Area Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room Frost Resistance
The Baba Chic Mosaics Collection showcases the cultural heritage and skilled craftsmanship of Tunisian artisans. These intricately designed mosaic patterns use a combination of limestones and even terracotta in bold color combinations, shape, and sizes. Each piece is cut and mounted on a mesh backing, insuring an easy installation. Situated in the cradle of the Pan-Mediterranean world that spawned Western Civilization, the history of Tunisia is one of change. In fact, the rulers and occupiers of this land reads like a Rolodex of history. Berbers, Phoenicians, Romans, Vandals, Arabs, Bedouins, Ottomans and French all strutted and fretted their “hour upon the stage” that was Tunisia. These mosaic tiles will make a dramatic statement for any wall or floor application. Use for a kitchen backsplash, a study or wine room, accent wall, fireplace surround, powder room floor, or entry foyer.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.