2 3/4"x5 1/2"x3/8"
6.81 lbs / sqft
Try a sampleFast shipping for your project.
How can we help you? Please write to us.
- This item covers 0.11 sf area.
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 6.81 lbs / sqft Types Tiles Style Classic Finish Polished Collection Avalon Marble Color White Area Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
PRODUCT INFORMATIONWhen it comes to your marble floors or walls, why not make them a reflection of you? The reflective surface of our finely crafted Avalon Polished Marble generates impressions of both classic and contemporary floors and walls.The option for precision cut sizes and shapes, as well as the superb creation of mosaic tile art defines this collection. Three-dimensional moldings provide you with rich finishing touches.Marble is a metamorphic stone with a timeless history as a flooring, wall covering, paving material and sculptural medium. Think for a moment of the Taj Mahal, the Statue of a David, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument and perhaps your local courthouse. Then, you have thought of but a tiny sample of the cultural and utilitarian impact that marble has had on human civilization. This collection is optimized for coordinated floor, wall and countertop applications in both residential and commercial settings. We welcome you to take advantage of this portfolio of design and the endless possibilities it provides you.Also, please check out our Aspen Polished Marble. Avalon is a Marble Systems product offering.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.