Avenza Honed Marble Thresholds
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status|
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
- We are not able to ship this item with ups or trucking company due to potential breakage. You can pick it up at one of locations. Please check for stock at that location prior to your visit.
|Weight||11.66 lbs / pcs||Types||Thresholds||Style||Modern|
|Color||Gray||Area||Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room, Outdoor, Pool & Spa||Frost Resistance|
Our premium Avenza Honed White Marble tiles, slabs, and decorative components are pitch perfect for luxurious kitchens and baths. The Avenza Collection transcends time. The combination of a natural marble with classic and traditional shades of black and white results in a legacy. This integration of both classic and contemporary shapes and sizes utilizing the art of mosaics make it an immemorial design. The finely honed (lightly polished to a low sheen) surface of the stone has a delightful array of metro tile shapes; traditional hexagons provide for almost endless applications. Stately, refined and versatile, this collection is destined to be a mainstay in traditional to minimalistic environments.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.