617 square foot
8.67 lbs / sqft
|East Coast||(212) 627 8300|
|West Coast||(310) 657 0510|
How can we help you? Please write to us.
- This item covers 0.44 sf area.
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 8.67 lbs / sqft Types Tiles Style Classic Finish Polished Collection Cementine Cement Color Beige, Brown Area Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
PRODUCT INFORMATIONDesign your space with our Cementine Cement Tile Collection. This encaustic tile collection features a unique blend of old-world style with a modern appeal.Cementine delivers six beautiful patterns all in a delicate neutral color palette. These interlocking designs feature a perfectly polished surface for an extra smooth feel and are suitable for any interior wall and floor application.
- All hard surface materials , except porcelain tiles , should be sealed with a colorless water based penetrating stone sealer ( Dupont Stonetech or equal) per manufactures specifaction..
- All natural stone has color variation. We recommend dry laying all the material for blending prior to installation ok.
- We recommend an application of a grout release or a pre application of water based penetrating sealer on porous materials before grouting – all applications must follow sealer manufactures recommendations
- All white marbles and limestones must be installed with premium white thin set or mortar, and non water based adhesive
- We recommend water proofing all “wet” areas prior to installation.
- We recommend crack isolation membranes below all new stone and tile floors.
- You should store all materials indoors and in a dry area.
- We recommend that you order 10 to 20% extra for waste, cuts and color selection.
- Please review current applicable project guidelines, Specifications and best practices published by the TCNA (Tile Council or North America) www.tcnatile.com & MIA ( Marble Institute of America) www.naturalstoneinstitute.org prior to commencement of any tile or stone project.
Cement tile, which may also be referred to as encaustic cement tile, is a colorful and durable covering for floors and walls. Cement tiles are usually made by hand, more or less one at a time, using cement, pigments for color, a mold, and a hydraulic press. Cement tiles are not fired; there is no glaze layer on the surface of the tile. The pigment layer is typically hydraulically pressed into the surface and becomes a part of the tile. A commonly used design plan is to create an interlocking pattern with four tiles, rotating every tile by 90 degrees to form one design unit. Suitable for walls and floors, and with the diversity of colors and decorative patterns available, cement tiles provide endless design possibilities. Because cement tiles are handmade every tiles will be unique and slight imperfections are inevitable and expected as part of the manufacturing process. This variation is an inherent and desired characteristic, which give them their character and charm. All tile should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any tile after install. Because they are not frost-proof, cement tiles are typically used only in indoor applications, except in warmer climates. Design professionals generally suggest ordering 10% to allow for potential wastage.Typically, these tiles need to be sealed, with sealant applied every 18 to 24 months. Please check technical specifications for more detail on a particular product.