10-12 weeks lead time
3.74 lbs / pcs
How can we help you? Please write to us.
|East Coast||(212) 627 8300|
|West Coast||(310) 657 0510|
How can we help you? Please write to us.
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 3.74 lbs / pcs Types Tiles Style Classic Finish Glazed Collection Royal Makkum Delft Tile Color White Area Kitchen
Renovating your home is easier than ever with Diagonal Small Animals Blue Glazed Ceramic Tiles. From bathrooms to kitchens, you can make any location look perfect. You can install ceramic tiles anywhere in your house, be it the interiors or exteriors. They are perfect for kitchens and bathrooms because they provide a durable surface that is easy to clean. But don't forget about foyers, mudrooms, living rooms and bedrooms! Ceramic tiles will make those spaces look even more beautiful without breaking your bank account's budget These tiles are not just durable, but also dust resistant. The surface is so hard that it makes the cleaning process easier because you can wipe off any remaining dirt with a mop or cloth easily and quickly! This means less breathing problems for those who spend their days on these floors - reducing asthma attacks significantly. Glazed is the best way to make your ceramic and porcelain tiles last longer. By applying a glossy coat, you're increasing water-resistance - meaning less time scrubbing away dirt or spills! The White Ceramic is an elegant choice for any space. It will accentuate the beauty of your tiles while adding character to your design scheme..
For a modern and stylish look, there are many options from floor to wall tiles with matching mosaics that give your home the perfect finishing touch. The size of this product 5x5x3/8. You can use the site search to find a different size of this product - we've got it all!
Country Floors is proud to feature this prestigious, 400 year old Dutch company in their line-up of distinguished tile makers. The Royal Makkum Delft Tile Collection epitomizes the grand tradition of Delft blue tiles.
Using traditional materials and techniques of tile making, these authentic hand painted designs in traditional blue and white and polychrome colors exemplify delftware ceramics. Choose from specific historic design categories; within each category select from 16 different designs.
These handcrafted tiles are available in blue, sepia or polychrome painting, traditional “frost” or pure white backgrounds, with or without corner design detail and crackle or no crackle finishes. Solid field tiles in 5x5” and 4x4”, decorative Blanc (with corner detail) tiles in 5x5” and 4x4”, borders, murals and moldings are also available.
This collection can be used in interior vertical installations; kitchen backsplashes, bathrooms, fireplace surrounds, feature walls, wainscot applications, wet bars and wine rooms.
- All hard surface materials , except porcelain tiles , should be sealed with a colorless water based penetrating stone sealer ( Dupont Stonetech or equal) per manufactures specifaction..
- All natural stone has color variation. We recommend dry laying all the material for blending prior to installation ok.
- We recommend an application of a grout release or a pre application of water based penetrating sealer on porous materials before grouting – all applications must follow sealer manufactures recommendations
- All white marbles and limestones must be installed with premium white thin set or mortar, and non water based adhesive
- We recommend water proofing all “wet” areas prior to installation.
- We recommend crack isolation membranes below all new stone and tile floors.
- You should store all materials indoors and in a dry area.
- We recommend that you order 10 to 20% extra for waste, cuts and color selection.
- Please review current applicable project guidelines, Specifications and best practices published by the TCNA (Tile Council or North America) www.tcnatile.com & MIA ( Marble Institute of America) www.naturalstoneinstitute.org prior to commencement of any tile or stone project.
Ceramic tile is a fired clay product. They may be glazed or unglazed, depending on the desired design concept and particular usage. Glazed ceramic tiles and many unglazed ceramic tiles are generally moisture resistant and therefore are suited for floor and wall spaces such as general living areas, bathrooms, kitchens, and so forth. Ceramic tile is relatively easy to keep clean, as they can tolerate many different common household cleaning products. Typically, ceramic tile does not absorb fumes, odors, or smoke. Because color may be fired into a tile’s clay body (in the case of unglazed tiles) or onto a tile’s glazed surface (for glazed tiles), ceramic tile will not usually lose color or fade when exposed to UV rays in sunlit conditions. Although many tiles have little to no variation, color can vary from tile to tile to differing degrees. This is an inherent and desired characteristic of all fired clay products. Therefore, all tile should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any tile after installation.
- Unglazed ceramic tile is typically more porous and will potentially absorb liquids and stains. It needs to be sealed to protect the surface from liquids. Staining can be prevented to some extent by sealing with a quality chemical ceramic tile sealer and will need to be sealed periodically in order to continue to be free from stains.
- The grout placed in between ceramic tiles is susceptible to moisture, so it will need to be sealed to make it impervious to water. Otherwise, water can seep through the grout, which weakens the installation and encourages mold growth.
- Unglazed ceramic tiles have greater slip resistance than glazed tiles. Because they can be slippery, glossy tiles are not generally recommended for high traffic areas or for residential sites with children and elderly people.
- Ceramic tile is durable but may be subject to chipping in environments with aggressive use.
- Check the technical specifications assigned a particular tile product.