Skyline, Silver Drop Multi Finish Braided Hexagon Marble Mosaics
|Item Code||Size||Stock Status|
|MS01488||9 11/16x16 7/16x3/8||453 piece|
- This item covers 1.10 sf area.
- Availability is subject to prior sale.
|Weight||6.19 lbs / pcs||Types||Mosaics||Style||Modern|
|Finish||Multi Finish||Category||Marble||Collection||Skyline Honed Marble, Skyline Polished Marble, Studio Mosaic Tile, Silver Drop Polished Marble|
|Color||Multicolor||Area||Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room||Frost Resistance|
Our Silver Drop Polished Marble unique grey color makes the most of a subtle color value that can serve as a perfect backdrop for a modern yet classic design. As a sidebar of information, marble is a metamorphic stone with a timeless history as a flooring, wall covering, paving material and sculptural medium. Think for a moment of the Taj Mahal, the Statue of a David, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument and perhaps your local courthouse. The surface of this product is a finely polished finish perfect for kitchen or bath floor and wall applications. Silver Drop Polished Marble is a Marble Systems product offering.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.