11 5/8"x11 5/8"x1/4"
14-16 weeks lead time
2.57 lbs / pcs
How can we help you? Please write to us.
|East Coast||(212) 627 8300|
|West Coast||(310) 657 0510|
How can we help you? Please write to us.
- This item covers 0.93 sf area.
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 2.57 lbs / pcs Types Mosaics Style Rustic Finish Honed Collection Baba Chic Mosaics Color Multicolor Area Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
With Touzeur Honed Limestone Mosaics you can make any room look perfect and pristine. The beauty of mosaic tiles is hard to deny: whether you want the bold feel or some softer tones for your home decor, there's a mosaic out there waiting just for you. Limestone tiles and mosaics from Country Floors are premium quality, natural stone that is consistent with the most popular design trends. The reason this particular type of tile has become so popular in recent years is because it's easy to maintain and clean while still looking great no matter how much you use them! They're perfect for any space whether indoors or outdoors. The honed finish is less reflective, making the space feel like its own. Mix and match from a variety of flooring options such as wall tiles, mosaic tiles or floor tiles for your one-of-a-kind creation today!
You may be looking for a way to spruce up your living room or business space but don't know where to start. Mosaic floor tiles are an easy, affordable solution that can bring out the beauty of any area and is versatile enough to work in even small areas like bathrooms! The size of this product 11 5/8x11 5/8x1/4. You can use the site search to find a different size of this product - we've got it all!.
The Baba Chic Mosaics Collection showcases the cultural heritage and skilled craftsmanship of Tunisian artisans. These intricately designed mosaic patterns use a combination of limestones and even terracotta in bold color combinations, shape, and sizes.
Each piece is cut and mounted on a mesh backing, insuring an easy installation. Situated in the cradle of the Pan-Mediterranean world that spawned Western Civilization, the history of Tunisia is one of change. In fact, the rulers and occupiers of this land reads like a Rolodex of history.
Berbers, Phoenicians, Romans, Vandals, Arabs, Bedouins, Ottomans and French all strutted and fretted their “hour upon the stage” that was Tunisia. These mosaic tiles will make a dramatic statement for any wall or floor application. Use for a kitchen backsplash, a study or wine room, accent wall, fireplace surround, powder room floor, or entry foyer.
- All hard surface materials , except porcelain tiles , should be sealed with a colorless water based penetrating stone sealer ( Dupont Stonetech or equal) per manufactures specifaction..
- All natural stone has color variation. We recommend dry laying all the material for blending prior to installation ok.
- We recommend an application of a grout release or a pre application of water based penetrating sealer on porous materials before grouting – all applications must follow sealer manufactures recommendations
- All white marbles and limestones must be installed with premium white thin set or mortar, and non water based adhesive
- We recommend water proofing all “wet” areas prior to installation.
- We recommend crack isolation membranes below all new stone and tile floors.
- You should store all materials indoors and in a dry area.
- We recommend that you order 10 to 20% extra for waste, cuts and color selection.
- Please review current applicable project guidelines, Specifications and best practices published by the TCNA (Tile Council or North America) www.tcnatile.com & MIA ( Marble Institute of America) www.naturalstoneinstitute.org prior to commencement of any tile or stone project.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.