Temporarily out of stock.
6.32 lbs / sqft
How can we help you? Please write to us.
|East Coast||(212) 627 8300|
|West Coast||(310) 657 0510|
How can we help you? Please write to us.
- This item covers 0.50 sf area.
Complete your design with these products.
DETAILS* Usage recommendation must be confirmed by your installer and depends on application, installation methods and general suitability. Country Floors assumes no liability from any installation and usage recommendations.
Weight 6.32 lbs / sqft Types Tiles Style Classic Finish Honed Collection Glacier Honed Marble Color White Area Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room
Glacier Honed Marble is a gift from nature. Artistically refined by man. White capped glaciers with their statement of majesty and spaciousness inspired the name of this collection.
The finely honed, matte finish with its precision cut sizes and shapes add an element of beauty, tranquility and individuality to both residential and commercial applications. The inspiration has led to a perfectly coordinated portfolio of floor, wall and countertop tiles to create the living or working environment you desire. Other than the moldings, which are for non-floor applications, all products can be used on floors as well as walls, providing more options than other materials provide.
Enjoy this gift of nature, which has been fashioned by man. Glacier Honed Marble is a Marble Systems product offering.
- All hard surface materials , except porcelain tiles , should be sealed with a colorless water based penetrating stone sealer ( Dupont Stonetech or equal) per manufactures specifaction..
- All natural stone has color variation. We recommend dry laying all the material for blending prior to installation ok.
- We recommend an application of a grout release or a pre application of water based penetrating sealer on porous materials before grouting – all applications must follow sealer manufactures recommendations
- All white marbles and limestones must be installed with premium white thin set or mortar, and non water based adhesive
- We recommend water proofing all “wet” areas prior to installation.
- We recommend crack isolation membranes below all new stone and tile floors.
- You should store all materials indoors and in a dry area.
- We recommend that you order 10 to 20% extra for waste, cuts and color selection.
- Please review current applicable project guidelines, Specifications and best practices published by the TCNA (Tile Council or North America) www.tcnatile.com & MIA ( Marble Institute of America) www.naturalstoneinstitute.org prior to commencement of any tile or stone project.
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Country Floors cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.